The Vintage Pool will open on Friday, May 29th at 10:00AM at a capacity of 60 people. This number may increase in the future but for now we must adhere to 60. For this reason we are not allowing guests at this time, Vintage Township residents only. We cannot make any exceptions but do hope that this will change in the coming weeks or months depending on the pool usage.
As per the Governor’s Executive Order, please ensure necessary precautions are maintained to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and to minimize in-person contact with people who are not in the same household. We encourage social distancing and be aware that you are using the pool at your own risk. Residents are encouraged to bring wipes etc. to clean the furniture before and after use.
POOL CARDS: If you need a replacement pool card please text me @ 806 782 4294 TODAY OR TOMORROW. Your lost card will be deactivated and a new card will be programmed to your address. The replacement cost is $25.00.
All residents must enter through the 120th Blvd. gate ONLY with their own pool card and go directly to the check in desk.
Residents will be required to sign in at the check in desk with their name, address, card number and other family members present. No guests will be allowed at this time.
Residents will be required to sign in whether the check in desk is manned or not.
If there is a line for the check in desk, please wait your turn with your party before entering the pool area.
Residents will exit ONLY through the Topeka Avenue gate.
If a resident leaves the pool they must reenter through the 120th Blvd. gate and sign in again.
If a resident allows anyone entry through the Topeka Avenue gate or deliberately leaves it open for others to access, their card will be disabled and the HOA board will determine when it will be reprogrammed. The same will apply if a resident gives their card to a non-immediate family member to use. Each card is programmed per address.
Vintage Township HOA Board
Safety Rules and Regulations
· Swim at your own risk
· No diving in the pool at any time
· Children under the age of 15 should not use the pool without an adult in attendance
· Non-potty trained children must wear swim diapers
· No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool
· No abusive language is permitted
· No smoking is allowed in the pool area
· No glass is allowed in the pool area
· No metal or hard plastic containers, sharp objects or hazardous materials allowed in the pool area
· No running, boisterous conduct or rough play allowed
· No animals or pets allowed in the pool or pool area
· Persons with infections, diseases, or illnesses that can be infectious and transmitted by water are not permitted in the pool
· Appropriate swim wear is required. No street clothes allowed in the pool
· Only children 5 and under are allowed in the baby pool
· Vintage Township is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· No swinging from the basketball hoop.
We also ask that you are respectful of the size of your inflatable pool toys.
If you have any questions or comments please contact Helen at 806 782 4294 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the HOA board at email@example.com